* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍲 Curd Rice 🍲
Food & Drink
Description: Curd rice or Yogurt rice is a simple delicacy made in South India. Cooked rice is combined with curd or yoghurt and then seasoned with chilly, curry leaves, ginger, urad dal, mustard seeds, Channa dal and hing.
Green Chillies 1
Salt to Taste
Urad Dal 1Teaspoons
Mustard Seeds 1Pinch
Curry Leaves 1Springs
Oil Or Ghee 1Tablespoons
Sour Cream Or Fresh Cream 1Cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Boil rice, adding salt. cool slightly.
2. mix with curds.
3. chop green chillies and ginger fine.
4. Heat oil. fry mustard seeds urad dal cumin and asafoetida.
5. add curry leaves and chopped ingredients. saute for 2 minutes
6. Switch off the fire and add the rice curds mixture to the pan
7. mix well. serve with with pickles.