* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
♣ Creamy White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe! ♣
Food & Drink
300g philadelphia cream cheese
250g mascarpone cheese
300ml double cream
2 x 300g white chocolate bar. You can use any type of chocolate and even use less.
500g biscuits e.g. digestives
Few knobs of butter
Fruit for topping e.g. strawberries
1. Crush the biscuits until completely ground. Add butter (either in food processor or gently heat on hob) until desired crumbly consistency.
2. Crush the biscuits until completely ground. Add butter (either in food processor or gently heat on hob) until desired crumbly consistency.
3. Begin melting the chocolate in a glass bowl over a a small pan of hot water on a low heat. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
4. Mix the philadelphia and mascarpone cheese together with a whisk; hand or electric. Add double cream and whisk. Finally, add melted chocolate to the mixture and whisk. The mixture may seem slightly 'curdled' just continue whisking.
5. Spoon the mixture over the cooled and set biscuit base. Return to the fridge to cool for as long as possible, until the topping is set. Finally decorate with fruit or other topping.
Enjoy your cheesecake guys!