* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍦🍧 Better Than Sex Chex Mix🍊🍌
Food & Drink
8 cups Chocolate Chex cereal (If you can’t find them like me, I used 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal and 2 cups Cocoa Krispies)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
6 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. Light Corn Syrup
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 cup MINI Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup caramel bits
1 Tbsp. heavy cream
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (more if you would like)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips1 tsp. coarse sea salt.
1. Pour measured cereal into a large microwaveable bowl.
2. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil.
3. In 2-cup microwaveable measuring up, microwave brown sugar, butter and corn syrup uncovered on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and smooth. Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Pour caramel mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
4. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread on cookie sheet. Cool 10 minutes.
5. Break into bite-sized pieces.
6.Make sure Chex mixture is cool to the touch (so candy doesn’t melt).Evenly sprinkle mini peanut butter cups candy and mini marshmallows over the Chex mixture.
7.In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave caramel baking bits and cream uncovered on high for 1 minute/until chips can be stirred smooth. Use a spoon or fork to drizzle over Chex mixture.
8.Repeat with milk chocolate baking chips and again with the white baking chips.
9.Quickly sprinkly coarse ssalt over all the chex mixture while candy drizzles are still wet.Refrigerate until set.Break apart and store in tightly covered container.