* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
♻️♻️ Autumn Leaf Bowl ♻️♻️
DIY & Crafts
Craft store leaf garland, Mod Podge (matte finish), Foam Brush, Balloon, Scissors, Mixing bowl
*Tip: try to find thin, paper-like leaves for your garland. The thinner the leaves, the better they will mold to the shape of your balloon. Also, avoid any plastic-coated leaves.
1. Begin by snipping the leaves off the strand of garland. Leave about 1/8″ at the base. 2. Carefully rip the entire plastic stem (and all the veins!) off of the faux leaves (See image above). This will help the leaves mold to the shape of the balloon. 3. Fill up your balloon to size.
4. With your mod podge in a cup near by, gently apply a thin layer on top of your balloon, starting in the middle and working your way out. 5. Lay a leaf on top of the wet mod podge and smooth with your fingers or foam brush. Once it’s stuck in place, apply another thin layer of mod podge on top
6. Repeat, covering any empty spaces with smaller leaves. 7. When you reach about a quarter of the way down the balloon, add one or two leaves to the bottom of the bowl for extra weight and support. Allow to dry at least an hour. 8. When the mod podge is dry, carefully pop your balloon with a pin.
9. Use your bowl to hold potpourri or anything u like 😊😊😊😊
Pls don't forget to like 👍👍👍👍before u save. Also share n follow. Thanks 👍👍👍