What it is
Good for your skin, Women & Men.
Annoyed with Zits? Use this gel cream moisturizer to hydrate and treat the skin. Boosted with salicylic acid, tea tree oil, witch hazel, canadian willowherb, kombucha, vitamin e and a host of other goodness. Use morning and night and watch the magic begin.
• For the treatment of acne
• Clears up acne blemishes and acne pimples and allows skin to heal
• Penetrates pores to clear most acne blemishes
• Helps keep skin clear of new acne pimples
• Helps prevent new acne pimples
How to use
• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three time daily if needed or as directed by ¬a doctor
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
• Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow directions above.
Salicylic acid, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ordenone.
To create effective, multipurpose products at a great price. We believe simplicity and great skin can go hand in hand.