- Have questions? Call: 142-434-78206
- More Info
- About The Dirt - Paleo Personal Care
What it isKey benefits
- Easy to use
- Fluoride free
- Naturally whitening
- A size for everyone (51 g = 6 month, 25 g = 3 months, 10g = 6 weeks)
- Tastes great naturally (no GMO-derived Xylitol)
- No corn, soy or glutenHow to use
Concerned about abrasiveness?
On the Mohs scale of hardness our bentonite clay rates a soft 1-2
Tooth enamel is a solid 5 but the silica found in modern toothpaste harder than your tooth enamel ranking in at a 7 (diamonds are only 3 points above silica coming in at a 10 on the scale)
Our clay based toothpowder is as gentle as it gets while still working wonders to keep your teeth clean and bright!
Also, our large powder's chic mini mason jar design will not only make your bathroom shelf look stylish but also reduce the amount of plastic we sell!
Glass is easy to recycle or reuse so when economically possible we always choose glass and we encourage you to also.More from Musely Editors
The Dirt proudly provides the only full-line of all-natural, PALEO CERTIFIED, oral care products Based in Santa Rosa, CA, The Dirt is a small team of passionate Paleo peeps who eat, breath, and live all-natural, all the time. And we do it all ourselves, from product ideation, to manufacturing, to shipping . You got a question? We can answer it. You got a problem? We can fix it. You love something? We can take credit for it ^_^ Come get Dirty with us! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- Love this stuff! Just started trying it and excited to see the results!
- By 🌷🌷Maddie Lynne🌷🌷 on Jul 23, 19
- I believe my teeth are whitening. I like the flavor. I wish I knew how to get my toothbrush clean however.
- By patricia wilson on Sep 02, 18
- I absolutely love this stuff. I got it today and tried it tonight. I noticed a difference in my teeth already. I can’t wait to tell all my family and friends about it. I’ll definitely be purchasing more
- By Patricia Keaton on Jan 08, 18
- I chose this mainly because I wanted whiter teeth and a more natural way of brushing my teeth. It's something to get used to, and is a little drier than what I'm used to. However, the powder surprisingly tastes good, my teeth are getting whiter, and it leaves my breath fresh.
- By Allison Barnes on Jul 28, 17