- About ReGrained
What it isKey benefits
The Honey Cinnamon IPA Bar is baked using pale spent grain sourced from a local brewery. Our IPA bar pairs this grain with honey, almonds, oats, and cinnamon to create a snack as refreshing as its namesake.More from Musely Editors
ReGrained harvests supergrain upcycled from urban craft breweries as delicious, healthy, and sustainable food.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- These are perfect breakfast bars. They go well with a cup of coffee, quick read of the newspaper, and then hurry on to work. I love them! Also, they are quick energy when you are on the run and can't stop for a meal. Buy some, you'll love them!
- By Cheryl S on May 19, 17
- So delicious! I would absolutely order again. These bars keep me full and energized for hours
- By Molly V on May 18, 17
- Not only do I absolutely love the idea of these bars and reusing the spent grain, but these bars are very tasty!
- By Caroline Sloan on May 16, 17
- ReGrained has found that sweet spot for granola bars: that perfect chewiness full of flavor. Even my daughter, who is a picky eater (and also co-founder Jordan's cousin) has started hoarding them-which means it's time to order more! Dan and Jordan have come up with a recipe for success while taking recycling to a new, delicious level. Keep up the good work, guys!
- By Laura L on May 16, 17