- About ReGrained
What it isKey benefits
The Chocolate Coffee Stout Bar is baked using dark spent grain sourced from a local brewery. Our Stout bar pairs this grain with semi-sweet chocolate and coffee to create a snack as invigorating as its namesake.More from Musely Editors
ReGrained harvests supergrain upcycled from urban craft breweries as delicious, healthy, and sustainable food.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- They are good, though a bit dry. I like them crumbled up in yogurt or milk. I like the idea of using the grains from beer instead of discarding them so I will give the other flavor a try when I am done with these.
- By Carolann M on May 20, 17
- Overall liked the texture and taste - would recommend adding additional flavorings such as coconut or different nuts (pecans/hazelnuts etc)
- By Gayle M on May 20, 17
- Coffee is the first thing I notice in the bars. It's present both on the nose and especially on the palate. Roasted malts make up the majority of the bar, but the chocolate provides a nice balance. It's like a breakfast stout in food form! I would definitely order these again!
- By Tony S on May 19, 17
- he chocolate stout bars are quickly becoming a favorite snack. I stocked my drawer at work!
- By Bridget B on May 18, 17