- More Info
- About Doctor Rogers
What it isKey benefits
Made with the highest quality, plant-derived ingredients recognized to promote the skin’s healing process.
Free of petroleum, parabens, lanolin, preservatives, fragrance and common allergens.
Patent pendingHow to use
What do you use to heal your skin?
• Neomycin and Bacitracin, found in most OTC topical antibiotics, are "Top-10 Sensitizers" per the North American Contact Dermatitis Group with reported rates of contact dermatitis as high as 34%.
• Lanolin, a key ingredient in Aquaphor, has never been shown to aid in healing but the incidence of allergy is rapidly increasing. A recent study of 1,012 children, found 66% of kids with eczema and 29% without react to lanolin when patch tested.
• Vaseline is hypoallergenic but only provides protection by occluding wounds and many of us want a petroleum-free option.
• Clinically tested, hypoallergenic and FDA certified as an OTC ointment for skin protection.
• Made from pharmaceutical-grade and plant-derived glycerin and castor oil, ingredients proven to aid in healing.
• Created and used by dermatologist to aid in the healing of skin.More from Musely Editors
Seattle-based dermatologist and skin cancer surgeon, Dr. Heather D. Rogers, knows what helps heal the skin and the common ingredients that can get in the way. Frustrated by the healing process being hindered by unnecessary and unwanted ingredients, she was compelled to make something better. Better for the skin, her patients and the environment by using proven, safe, sustainably-grown, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients to create Doctor Rogers RESTORE Healing Balm.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I have been using RESTORE for about a year. I find it to be a remarkable skin care product. It is useful for abrasions, dryness, and irritation. It aids in healing the skin from procedures like laser treatments, injections, mole removal or other surgery. It contains no petroleum or other irritating additives. It is uniquely kind to mucus membranes: it can be used for chemotherapy lesions or dryness in the nose, lips, and mouth. It is safe for men, women, and children. It is great for diaper rash. It lasts a long time.
- By Judy S. on Feb 03, 17
- RESTORE is good for everything—from chapped lips to winter dry skin to cuticles to scars.Those are my go to uses but there are a thousand more...I can't say enough good things. I keep it in my purse, on my nightstand, on my bathroom counter, in my kitchen...From babies to fashionistas to product loving middle agers to dudes to parents to (you get what I'm saying...anyone), you really can go wrong with this product! I love that its all natural so no unpronounceable/gross ingredients and most of all I love that it WORKS. You name it, RESTORE will fix it. Thank you Dr. Rogers!
- By Amy A on Feb 03, 17
- I love RESTORE. One, because it is petroleum-free and two, because you can use it all over. It is my go-to balm for relieving dry skin. I use it on my cuticles and voila, dry no more. I use it on my chapped lips. Same. I keep a jar near me at all times.
- By Carilyn P on Feb 03, 17
- I have been searching for a petroleum-free cream for a long time and finally found Restore when my girlfriend recommended it. It is fragrance-free so my husband loves it too and I use it almost daily. Dry elbows, as a lip gloss, as a cuticle cream....and more. It has fast became a regular part of my daily skin care routine and it doesn't have any of the nasties that many skin care products have.
- By Donna L. on Feb 03, 17