- Have questions? Call: 866-839-8927
- More Info
- About TEADORA
What it isKey benefits
Gentle detox and exfoliation, smoothing, brightening, and firming.
Helps minimize ingrown hair.
Infuses your skin with deep moisture revealing naturally glowing skin.
Provides long-lasting hydration, revitalization, regeneration, and silkiness.
It’s rich in Amazon superfruits, antioxidants and anti-aging botanicals proven to bring out naturally glowing skin.How to use
Brazilian Red Clay contains a high concentration of iron which softens skin. It’s clinically tested to increase skin elasticity by 173% and improve skin firmness by 37% in only 4 hours, when used at this level.
Maracujá (or Passion Fruit) is known as the "Pure Miracle" in Brazil as it brightens, moisturizes, heals, and repairs skin and hair without feeling greasy or heavy. Good for all skin types from dry to oily.
Rice Bran derived Phytic Acid helps to reduce dark spots and even out skin tone, while helping to reduce ingrown hair.More from Musely Editors
Eco-chic, high-performance collection of vegan, toxin-free, cruelty-free, multi-tasking skin and hair care products crafted with magically potent exotic superfoods that bring new life to your skin and hair.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- After just a few uses the blackheads and body breakouts I've struggled with for years are nearly vanished and my skin is soft and glowy. I will never waste my money or time on another product. This scrub is a must have
- By Frances Staebler on Sep 29, 16
- Seriously, this is an amazing product. I had no idea just how wonderful a scrub could truly be until I tried this. The color does wash off, but I feel as if it added a lasting glow to my skin, which is exactly the kind of effect that I love and need! The product itself feels soft and nice, not a greasy or clumpy mess like some scrubs can be. It's a delicate and moisturizing exfoliant. Makes me feel pampered, happy and calm. I will have to get the full size next!
- By Bailey F on Sep 29, 16
- I love the sugar and salt scrubs. I have mature skin and with one use I can tell a Huge difference in the way it feels and elasticity. A must try.
- By Paula Chen on Sep 29, 16