- Have questions? Call: 410-375-4575
- More Info
- About Klō Organic Beauty
What it isKey benefits
No toxins or chemicals. 100% organic and natural.
Make dehydrated and flaky skin a thing of the past! Welcome smooth and glowing skin with this deeply moisturizing and lightly exfoliating duo. Notice brighter skin after the first use!
Use RE3 and Anti-Aging Serum together for dramatic results.How to use
"Highly recommended for their instant glow and lovely scent! A delicious blend of the highest quality citrus and floral oils." VOGUE
"...your new essential for glowing and beautiful skin." BRIDES
"...this oil cleanser raises the bar...a new favorite!" GLAMOUR
"The oil cleanser is your new Holy Grail product..." VOGUE
"I totally ditched my formally beloved doTERRA skincare regimen in favor of the oil cleansing method with Klō products...my skin is softer and more glow-y. " HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
"[Klō is] raising the bar with exceptional products that have developed a cult following." VOGUE
"Our experts noticed calmer, more moisturized skin after one use and diminished oil production within our T-zone...These oily ingredients might be our new best friend." MY TOP FACE
"The last skin care product you will need. Change your routine, change your skin!" GLAMOURMore from Musely Editors
Sisters, Nicole and Megan, developed a 2 part skin care system that retrains skin to balance oils + bring out your natural beauty. The organic duo is created to balance and reset skin to thrive naturally without being dependent on a stockpile of products. The luxurious 2-part system includes RE3 Oil Cleanser + Anti-Aging Serum. Expect clear radiant results!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I had been using an oil type cleanser but had to use a gentle foaming cleanser after because my face felt sticky. I also used a toner, moisturizer and primer all before putting my makeup on. I was introduced to the Klo products at a market/fair. I tried the products on the back of my hand and thought if it made my hand that smooth why not try it on my face. It smells wonderful. I bought the cleanser and serum and started using it in place of all the other stuff I used. I no longer need any of those things to get my face clean and moisturized. I am 48 and have a lot of fine lines and this has smoothed those out in a matter of weeks. I used to dread washing my face at night because it took so long with all the different products I used. Now it takes no time at all and is actually very relaxing. It feels like a mini spa treatment. The serum also acts as a primer and so there is no need for a primer under your makeup. I love that the ingredients are all natural. My face feels so soft and not greasy at all. I would highly recommend these products especially for those with aging skin like mine.
- By Kristey Allen on Dec 06, 18
- I started with just the serum and my own cleanser - fell in love with the light feel and aroma of it. When I switched to the cleanser and serum together - it was even better. My skin feels hydrated and healthy.
- By Tara B on Feb 27, 18
- This oil cleanser/serum duo is a game changer! I spent so much time and money trying different products... and am so grateful that I have finally found the only 2 products that I need - the Klō duo oil cleanser and serum! I just finished my first bottle of these and can say that they have truly made a difference. I will definitely be buying more! They make my face feel so clean, hydrated and glowing. I am 29 and have combination skin. I have definitely seen an improvement in my skin since I started using the cleanser - it is more clear, smooth, and even. I and am so happy to have these products. And so appreciative of this local business. Thank you Klō!
- By ah on Feb 11, 18
- I have been using this duo for almost 6 months now as a reformed "over-scrubber" and product junkie with combination/cloggy skin that is now in the aging category as 42 peers at me around the corner. And I live in the high altitude desert of New Mexico. But I'm from Massachusetts. And while it's been 15 years of living in this arid climate, my skin care regimen changed little from the humid conditions from which I came (which were wrong to begin with, might I add). While I consider myself a pretty low maintenance gal, my overnight bag would be more than half full with my skincare regimen du jour. No more!! Aside from a little eye cream and (because it's the desert) a few teeny dabs of daytime moisturizer on the odd day, I can literally say I am free of the shackles--and expense--of overly complicated skincare that would inevitably let me down. Over and over again. Not only am I packing lighter and getting more sleep at night, haha, my skin has never acted or looked better. My clogged pores are virtually non-existent, my sun damaged complexion is noticeably evening out and I LOVE the fact that I don't wash my face in the morning, other than a few splashes of water! Time saver AND skin saver. And yes, I have gotten comments. I am a convert, and there's no turning back! Thank you!!!
- By Tessah Latson on Jul 10, 17