- Have questions? Call: 180-080-57360
- More Info
- About Omiera Labs
What it isKey benefits
Reduces appearance of acne and acne scars
Versatile; not only does it dissolve acne and acne scars but also whitens dark spots and improves wrinkles.
Physician and Pharmacist preferredNo risk 30-day money-back guaranteeOne container may last up to two months ades sun spots, scars, and dark areas
High success rate
Fast results (2-3 weeks)
No known side effects - all natural
Proven, powerful ingredientsHow to use
I'm using this along with Omiera skin lightening cream and bought them at the same time. So I'm not sure if one or both deserve praise, but I just purchased both again because I'm having good luck! This is the only product that has gotten rid of the redness of my acne scarring. My skin is creamy and even toned, which I thought was a lost cause all these years.More from Musely Editors
Omiera Labs products are multi-active, over-the-counter and reasonably priced, in keeping with our goal of providing high quality, effective all natural solutions to address common ailments that hinder a person’s quality of life.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- This product was incredible! I have never really had acne but recently broke out from an allergic reaction and it left scars on my face. Seriously within the first 2 uses I saw fading! Dream come true, would recommend to anyone. By one week 80% reduction in the scarring. Only side note is it really dries out your skin. As I have really dry skin to begin with I am not surprised that I developed a dry skin patch. I assume this would be less applicable to oily skin or to areas that have acne not just scars.
- By Alexa Berhorst on Aug 07, 17
- Worked incredibly well for me. I had several acne wounds that just wouldn't heal and this did it after 2 uses. Has not helped discoloration though
- By Michelle Tinkham on Aug 07, 17
- Amazing ! I absolutely love this product. The results were very impressive & I started noticing differences in my skins appearances right away. It helped fade touble acne spots. The only problem I saw with it was the price, but the results were well worth it.
- By Christian Garcia on Aug 07, 17
- It didn't work at all, in fact it made my acne even worse. It also didn't contain as much product as i thought it would have contained. Overall I feel like paying the amount of money I payed was probably not my greatest idea.
- By Melissa Calderon on Aug 07, 17