- More Info
- About MUMMY'S MIRACLE SKIN CARE FOR BABY & KIDS
What it isMore from Musely Editors
Mummy's Skincare line is the world's leading Natural Moringa based skincare and you have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Miraculous difference.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I've been using the Mummy's Miracle gift set for a while now, and I can safely say this is my favorite set ! I've used quite a few other ones and none others compete with Mummy's Miracle. Once this is done I will be repurchasing no questions asked. I have also recommended to friends and family !
- By Rudy T on Aug 07, 17
- This is set is exactly that-a miracle. Free of cancer causing chemicals and nothing but the purest, richest ingredients. The scent is very similar among the oil, wash and lotion and is a very mellow, pleasant aroma. The baby powder is slightly stronger but still very mellow and has a clean smell-smells delicious-NOT over powering at all. I am hooked, and so thankful there is a product out there that is quick and easy to order and made with natural ingredients that smells delicious, aren't too strong, calm and moisturize my baby and DONT dry him out with alcohols. I have been using mummy's miracle products on my son since he was probably about 5 months old, he is now 15 months. Primarily, I've been using their moisturizing ointment and side note (it is incredible-smells amazing and is an awesome moisturizer to his skin as well as a great diaper cream/barrier to his bum). Fact of the matter-incredibly product.
- By KH Lorena on Aug 07, 17
- This is the perfect gift - especially for moms with newborns. Everything a new mom needs is in this set, and most importantly it's very safe for the baby (and mom). Great price point - and very cute packaging. I highly recommend it.
- By Aya Takeuchi on Nov 29, 16