- More Info
- About HEMPSVISION
What it isKey benefits
Enriched Hemp oil helps treat a variety of ailments. People are turning to oils, gummies, and other enriched hemp food and drink products to manage physical pain, debilitating headaches, and sleeplessness. Retired NFL players and spa clients are even using Enriched Hemp oil skin products to fight signs of aging. There's already scientific evidence — some of it funded by the U.S. government — that Enriched Hemp oil has legitimate medical benefits. Small-scale human studies have pointed to Enriched Hemp oil's anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory properties, according to NPR reports. More study is underway to see how Enriched Hemp oil helps patients with PTSD, alcohol abuse disorder, how Enriched Hemp oil might help curb drug cravings in people with opioid addiction. According to the National Institutes of Health, Enriched Hemp oil may also be effective at treating cancer-related side effects.
Everyday anxiety relief
Natural Organic Hemp and flavor
Soothe recovery from exercise
Reduce everyday stress
Made and grown in the U.S.A
Approx 20mg per 1mL (Premium Full Strength)How to use
ABOUT DRUG TEST INFO:
This is good news for Enriched Hemp oil users. But let’s get into the technicalities. You might be rightly asking, “What if I take a whole lot of a Enriched Hemp oil supplement that has trace amounts of THC? Does Enriched Hemp oil come up on a drug test at that point?”
Well, firstly, no; Enriched Hemp oil still won’t come up on the drug test because it is not what they are looking for. But if you take very high doses of a hemp oil product, THC might show up.
Employers almost always work according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) guidelines.
There are two tests. An initial test sometimes yields false positives, but if it is positive in any event, another confirmatory test will take place.
SAMHSA has the cutoff level for a positive THC urine screen at 50 ng/mL. (That’s 50 nanograms per milliliter.)
If a positive is found in the initial test, a second test – gas chromatography and mass spectrometry – is performed, which only looks for the 11-nor-THCCOOH metabolite.
This second test has a cutoff level at 15 ng/mL.
“[H]emp contains anywhere from 1/10th to 1/300th of the THC concentration found in marijuana. An individual consuming 1000-2000 mg per day of hemp oil would thus consume approximately 3-6 mg of THC. This exceedingly high dose may result in detection of positive urine screen in up to 11% to 23% of assays.”
Bottom line: Does Enriched Hemp oil come up on a drug test? No, it does not.More from Musely Editors
Located in Oakland, California, HempsVision specializes in hemp derived products. As pioneers in the industry, we want to provide the highest-quality, most-efficiently extracted hemp oil possible. We accomplish by using end-to-end in house research & development, cultivation, extraction, & manufacturing. HempsVision Premium Full Strength enriched hemp Oil is domestically and organically grown, in the USA. Safe for everyday use, to tackle everyday stresses with the goodness of nature.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- This oil is somewhat helpful in dealing with my pain due to Fibromyalgia. I often wonder if a stronger infusion would be better. The largest drawback is the taste. Similar to lawn clippings.
- By Christine Graham on Dec 20, 18
- Really helped with sleep and relaxation. I was just recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and as many would assume this journey has not been very pleasant but this oil has helped tremendously with my anxiety. Will be repurchasing!
- By Janice Garcia on Dec 01, 18
- Does nothing at all for pain or anything else.Unbelievably awful taste and impossible to open bottle,do not waste your money.
- By Sheryl Peterson on Jun 01, 18
- If you are looking for something natural to ease anxiety, this helps. I feel relaxed without the high. I also feel like I have more energy. This helps keep me alert and focused. No real cons.. except it's a little pricey. Considering I need a full dropper full 3 times a day to really feel the calming effects fully. I still give this 5 stars. A lot of work goes into making it. Next time I will be ordering the next mg/size up.
- By Anna Bauer on Oct 24, 17