- More Info
- About HAN Skin Care Cosmetics
What it isHow to useMore from Musely Editors
HAN Skin Care Cosmetics is the new generation of clean and green, all natural, antioxidant enhanced and reasonably priced cosmetics made with shea butter, argan and acai oils, superfruits, tea extracts and colored from plant and vegetable pigments, such as beetroot, pink carrot and rose, and pure minerals. FREE of toxic chemicals, artificial dyes and colorants, synthetic fragrance, gluten, talc, nanoparticles, petrochemicals, animal cruelty and carmine! PETA approved and Leaping Bunny certified.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- Love this cream blush. it applies easily and blends out well. The ingredients are my biggest reason for purchase and what a great price too! This is a great spring color but can be sheared for a hint of color all year.
- By Brianna S on May 25, 17
- Love this product! It looks very bright in the tube and when first applied, but leaves natural looking color when rubbed in with fingertips. Quick and easy!
- By Nancy Thompson on May 24, 17
- Love this little stick! It stays on all day, but still looks natural, not like a painted on cheek! There is a little golden shimmer in the coral color which is pretty. The vanilla scent is light and not at all overwhelming for me. It does seem a little dry to be wearing on lips, but if I moisturize them first and then apply a small amount it works fine, though my favorite application is to my cheeks for a dewy flush.
- By Erica L on May 22, 17
- I love this simple solution for both lip and cheek color. I don't wear foundation and use coconut oil as my moisturizer. The Han stick blends perfectly for me. Many other products don't. It does not irritate my lips like most lipsticks. I love the Coral Hibiscus color. It looks a bit pink before blending, but turns into the perfect subtle brightener when blended on my cheeks. I am blonde with yellow undertones in my complexion. I definitely prefer the Coral Hibiscus on me to the Rose Berry.
- By Henrietta L on May 22, 17