- More Info
- About Generation Klean
What it isKey benefits
Covers Gray Hair In an Instant!
Keeps Gray Hair Away In Between Expensive Salon Visits
Free Of Parabens, Sulfates, and Glycols
Rich with Antioxidants, Vitamin E, Panthenol and Natural Waxes
Easy To Use Brush
Washes Out With Shampoo
Buy A Lighter Shade and Use To Add Temporary Highlights
Men Can Use This Product On Gray Hairs Of Mustache or Beard
Nation's Best Seller and Celebrity Favorite
Look Years Younger With Ease and In An InstantHow to use
"Generation Klean has solved a dilemma with Gray Disappear, a mascara for your hair that is used to cover up grays but can also be used as temporary highlights. It covers up roots, too!"
"Every time you go to the beauty parlor you can get a couple of extra weeks when you use it (Gray Disappear)"
Marie OsmondMore from Musely Editors
Generation Klean was born after a very frightening cancer scare left Co-Founder, Jasmine Abedi, desperately searching for well-functioning cosmetic and hair products that were void of toxic chemicals linked to many growing cancers among men and women. Given the limited availability of these products, Generation Klean was born to provide men and women with a healthier and trend setting alternative that far surpasses the world’s most popular cosmetic and hair brands.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I absolutely love this product. It's all natural, so I don't worry about nasty chemicals and I like to wait a long time between covering my grays with a permanent color. Easy to use. Great coverage. Gray disappear is the perfect solution. Easy to carry in my purse and very discreet. Highly recommend.
- By B D on Jul 19, 17
- I have used this product before. It is a good product if you only have a sprinkle of gray (which I do)! Worth buying
- By Beverley B. on Jul 19, 17
- Great product.
- By James A Stevens on Jul 19, 17
- Please note that this color washes away when you rinse your face. And please watch out your dress shirt's collar. You need to apply it everyday which is quite cumbersome. Otherwise nice color.
- By Sid Barry on Jul 19, 17