- More Info
- About Generation Klean
What it isKey benefits
Remove gray hair in between expensive salon visits with the Gray Disappear Hair Mascara from Generation Klean. It comes with an easy to use brush and it washes out with shampoo. Add temporary highlights with a lighter shade. Use on beards or moustaches to cover gray. Generation Klean began when one of the co-founders searched for well-functioning cosmetic and hair products that were void of toxic chemicals following her cancer scare. Because of the limited availability of these products, Generation Klean was created to provide men and women with a healthier and trend setting alternative that far surpasses the world's most popular cosmetic and hair brands.How to use
"Generation Klean has solved a dilemma with Gray Disappear, a mascara for your hair that is used to cover up grays but can also be used as temporary highlights. It covers up roots, too!"
"Every time you go to the beauty parlor you can get a couple of extra weeks when you use it (Gray Disappear)"
Marie OsmondMore from Musely Editors
Generation Klean was born after a very frightening cancer scare left Co-Founder, Jasmine Abedi, desperately searching for well-functioning cosmetic and hair products that were void of toxic chemicals linked to many growing cancers among men and women. Given the limited availability of these products, Generation Klean was born to provide men and women with a healthier and trend setting alternative that far surpasses the world’s most popular cosmetic and hair brands.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- Great product can use on eyebrows as well as hair!
- By Sharon Fiocca on Oct 27, 19
- Covers gray roots perfectly. I can postpone dying my roots for at least 3 weeks.the colour blends in beautifully with my blonde hair.
- By Dani R on Jul 19, 17
- This was amazing to color up my white hair between colorings!! I had a hard time finding a blonde touch-up for my very light brown hair. This is worth every penny. I applied it once in the morning, and the touch-up lasted all day.
- By Christine Z on Jul 19, 17