- Have questions? Call: 800-428-5480
- More Info
- About Alaska Glacial Mud Co.
What it isKey benefits
Saponified certified organic olive, coconut and palm oils – Super emollient oils for moisture-rich skin.
Glacial clay and silt – exfoliating and detoxifying natural deposit with more than 60 nourishing major and trace elements, including Mg, Cu, Z, S, Ag, Si, Ca, Na, K and Fe that promote anti-aging, help skin hold moisture and form collagen resulting in radiant skin.
Goat’s Milk – contains natural proteins and triglycerides that are easily absorbed into the skin and over 50 nutrients including vitamins A, C and B-complex, minerals and other elements that nourish and rejuvenate dehydrated skin.How to useMore from Musely Editors
Alaska Glacial Mud Co. sustainably hand-harvests raw glacial mineral mud from the vast Copper River Delta where timeless glaciers have ground remote mountains into pure mineral-rich powder.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I swim in the pool on a regular basis. I've try a few specialty products that supposedly gets rid of the smell of chlorine, but none of them worked as well as this soap from Alaska Glacial Mud. This soap gets rid of the chlorine smell very quickly, leaves a good smell on your body, and gives your skin a "clean" feeling. I would highly recommend it.
- By Ethan Gui on Nov 15, 16
- Just purchased another for my husband, after trying it myself. The scent isn't so overpowering that even my husband would use it. Leaves skin nice and soft. Great for everyday use.
- By Aya Takeuchi on Dec 07, 15