- More Info
- About Generation Klean
What it isKey benefits
Fabulous 3 in 1 Dry Shampoo
Cleans Hair Without Water
Cleanses Hair Instantly
Adds Volume Boost
Comes in 4 Beautiful Shades
FREE of Parabens, Sulfates, Glycols, Phthalates & PPDs
Fill-In Powder that Immediately Covers Any Hair-Loss or Balding Spots
Contains SHINE Building Argan Oil and Bamboo Extract
Celebrity FavoriteHow to useMore from Musely Editors
Generation Klean was born after a very frightening cancer scare left Co-Founder, Jasmine Abedi, desperately searching for well-functioning cosmetic and hair products that were void of toxic chemicals linked to many growing cancers among men and women. Given the limited availability of these products, Generation Klean was born to provide men and women with a healthier and trend setting alternative that far surpasses the world’s most popular cosmetic and hair brands.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- Using this I can probably wash my hair only once a month! Except my husband starts complaining about other hygiene issues. Lol. Love it! That's all I can say.
- By Aida Mazaheri on Jul 19, 17
- I love this product! It feels extremely light and build up free. It does a great job of covering my grays and keeping me from overwashing so much. As a result, my hair is naturally becoming less oily. Woohoo! I would definitely recommend.
- By G Ford on Jul 19, 17
- Smells delightful. A bit hard to apply since it's not a continuous spray. Absorbs oil, does what it says. Fudge Dark Brown works well for my jet black Asian hair. I only open the twist top half way so the holes are half the size. Makes the sprinkling a little less messy.
- By Kate Slater on Jul 19, 17
- The trick to not using too much of this product, in my opinion, is to leave the dial top in the closed position--plenty of powder still comes out, but not a deluge. I also cleaned an old makeup brush and use that to dust the powder on--this controls the application very well.
- By Keri Larson on Jul 19, 17