- Have questions? Call: 832-725-5322
- More Info
- About Skin-Probiotics
What it isKey benefits
Quickly and effectively clear acne, repair, prevent scaring and heal skin using active beneficial skin bacteria and organic nutrients.How to useMore from Musely Editors
The first ever Live and Bioactive Probiotic Skincare line. Bacteria is the Future of Skincare Like our gut, on every square inch of healthy skin, there lives approximately one million beneficial microorganisms. This elaborate ecosystem is known as the SKIN MICROBIOME. Our line of live and active SKIN-PROBIOTICS is formulated to help cultivate beneficial skin bacteria to create a balanced ecosystem. When the skin microbiome is thriving and in balance, your skin is healthy and beautiful.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- Very happy with this product! I have noticed a huge reduction in getting breakouts.. it feels so clean and good on my skin and even keeps it hydrated. It really is a perfect formula
- By Kira Rio on Jul 28, 18
- It works
- By Latrese Smith on Jun 03, 18
- Awesome, awesome, awesome. This product saved my skin from cystic, mid 20 acne. I had never experienced anything like it. I tried everything I could think of, just for it to get worse. I was going to school to become an esthetician when this was first introduced to me. Now, I'm a holistic practitioner of esthetics and this is the only product I will use. It works WITH the body, not against it. It truly healed my acne. Even to this day, when I lazily (accidentally cheated) tried something new (to experiment) I noticed they were "quick fixes" and began causing blackheads and acne in places I hadn't had a breakout in years. Finally, got more of my fix - and already I'm seeing my skin tone evening out, my would be breakouts are diminishing on their own, and my skin is SO SOFT! I have ethnic skin, so I struggle with pigmentation, but luckily this has cured that as well! Men and women, alike, should practice safe skin care regimens. Allow this to be the only thing you utilize!
- By Monica Ramirez on Feb 15, 18