- More Info
- About California Pure Naturals
What it isHow to useMore from Musely Editors
CPN California Pure Naturals is a new line of certified (USDA/NSF) organic skin care that brings together the best of California’s vast natural resources. GMO-Free, No Harmful Chemical & All Natural
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I gave this product to my sister in a bundle of things for her new born. She has since started using it and told me she thinks it’s great and loves the very light citrus scent. She puts it on after using the foaming cleanser I also purchased for the bundle, and says it doesn't leave the skin oily at all, and wants to use it on herself to get soft skin.
- By Christian N on Jul 14, 17
- This oil is good for very dry skin, I am combination skin so I only use these on my dry areas and I also use this for my 1.5 year old daughter’s sensitive areas. It has Rosehip seed oil, Jojoba seed oil and Argan Oil, These ingredients are both nourishing but helps prevention of loss of moisture. My skin is always Glowing and seems healthy when I use this product. It also contains Linseed oil the fatty acids in linseed oil are largely responsible for its skin-healing powers. Red, itchy patches of eczema, psoriasis and rosacea are a couple of skin conditions it aides with. I do a lot of research for the right products for my kid’s health and skin conditions and I don’t think this Product has any cons. I use this daily and my skin and my kid’s skin has improved tremendously thanks to these products. I put my Trust in these products that they will help my son’s skin conditions and not be harmful to them, and coming from me that’s a lot.
- By Melina M on Jul 14, 17
- Love how this product absorbs into the skin. No scent or harmful ingredients are a major plus. Skin stays hydrated for hours.
- By Stacy P on Jul 14, 17
- This product works great for both babies and adults. I've been using baby oil on my skin for years and this one really leaves my skin soft and supple. Has a light relaxing scent and works great after a shower. Plus it's USDA organic and made of all natural ingredients.
- By Dawn C. on Jul 14, 17