- Have questions? Call: 805-404-4205
- More Info
- About The Healing Tree
What it isKey benefits
Helps Cleanse Acne Prone SkinHow to use
It's a great soap special for face an for people that have acne one of the best soap I have use for the face complexion a great cleanser I'm really picky with things I use for my face but this been a amazing for me will keep getting it. - Skyy
Love this soap!! I'll definitely be buying this for the rest of my life. I generally always have break outs and an oily face. This soap clears my face and keeps the blemishes away! It removes dead skin and all dirt and toxins. I'm so glad I found something that works well for me!! - Becky Berkbuegler
Good stuff! Yes - it's weird to cover yourself with grey foam that smells like a campfire - but when you rinse it off, you're actually clean. No fragrance, no slime. Nice soap! - Renee Erez
I love this soap! It is strange looking as it is charcoal black. It is an exfoliant and seems to do all it advertises, removing dead skin and other undesirable stuff from your epidermis. I use it with an exfoliant facial sponge and an exfoliant body sponge sold by the same company.
One claim is that it is odorless, which is not true. While it leaves no discernible scent, it does smell like charcoal as you are using it. However, I do know this, it works. - Paige Ellen
I love this soap! I had tried to find this everywhere for a long time. Great for skin conditions. My family is plagued with psoriasis Nothing that we have ever used before helps our skin as much. - Cassi
Although I am 67, I still have adult acne! My skin is very dry however. This soap cleaned so well and it left my skin perfectly well prepared for my moisturizer (mixed with essential oils). The moisturizing agents absorbed more quickly than before I used the soap. I'm happy with my purchase. I will advise you, however, that this does smell like a used grill and makes gray lather! Kind of startling at first. It washed right out of my washcloths, no staining. - Anna WarnerMore from Musely Editors
Natural Wellness Products for Everyday Living. We offer a variety of products such as Personal Care, Joint Supports, Home & Garden, Tea, Natural Fragrances, and Pet Supplies.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- Wonderful! I bought this for my husband and he loves it. Super gentle yet effective 👍🏻
- By Jo ⭐️ on May 04, 19
- Really helped with my acne and kept it under control
- By Erika . on Aug 25, 18
- Works wonderfully! Recommend highly
- By L I L I â¡ on Feb 04, 17
- It's not for sensitive skin. I have been using it every other day, once a day, and my skin couldn't be more dry. I have less than normal hormones, and am still breaking out at age 40. I was hoping this would clean out the pores, but it's just too drying for me. It does make a nice makeup brush cleaner and I do use it to clean my underarm area, because it is more drying, and I use natural deodorant that doesn't keep you dry all day. The addition of the soap before, helps. Just some extra uses. I added a star for these uses.
- By AnneScofield on Dec 18, 16