- More Info
- About MUMMY'S MIRACLE SKIN CARE FOR BABY & KIDS
What it isHow to useMore from Musely Editors
Mummy's Skincare line is the world's leading Natural Moringa based skincare and you have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Miraculous difference.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I used this on myself before ever trying it on my baby and I loved it, it's very lightweight and soaks in pretty quickly. I wasn't a huge fan of the smell at first but it just leaves a light lingering scent that smells fresh and clean. It kept my baby feeling super soft after his bath, no rashes or bumps. I love using these natural products on his skin since I know there aren't any harmful chemicals involved. Keep up the good work :) I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
- By Kimberly Hall on Jul 24, 17
- Product smells great- love that it is natural and lasts a long time as well. Easy to get out of bottle. Have tried several natural products and this one has been my favorite.
- By J. Frye on Jul 24, 17
- All Natural Mummy's Miracle Moringa Lotion is very effective and soothing on the skin babies' skin. The moringa is itself have lots of medicinal properties. In India, Moringa is eaten in many parts and consider as a very healthy diet food. I use this product on daily basis on my baby's skin. I find it very effective then drug store moisturizer. Only thing that I do not like is the consistency, it is very thick lotion. Also, when apply it need more on the surface. Other than that it is excellent moisturizer for babies' skin.
- By Shanti Shah on Jul 24, 17
- Sweet fragrance, I will not recommend this for very sensitive skin. We tried on our eczema toddler and he was on pain (crying his eyes out) after we applied this, maybe a burning sensation, needed to wash him again and apply natural moringa oil and his regular lotion (aveeno) Look at the whole list of ingredients... not for you if looking for a 100% pure/natural moringa.
- By Felipe Lopez-Garcia on Jul 24, 17