- Have questions? Call: 800-428-5480
- More Info
- About Alaska Glacial Mud Co.
What it isKey benefits
Exfoliate, hydrate and regenerate with 100% raw and unadulterated Alaska glacial silt and clay. Our mineral mud powder can be used on the face, body, hands and feet to tone, rejuvenate and replenish skin's nutrients.How to useMore from Musely Editors
Alaska Glacial Mud Co. sustainably hand-harvests raw glacial mineral mud from the vast Copper River Delta where timeless glaciers have ground remote mountains into pure mineral-rich powder.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I order this product using my Musely rewards. Thank you Musely! I just tried it out and it’s awesome. My sink is so soft and clean. I would definitely recommend this.
- By Twyla Bellis on Mar 06, 18
- I saw this product on shark tank and decided to give it a try. It really does improve the texture of my skin noticeably after each use. I have dry sensitive skin and a 'T' zone that is not so dry (but not oily). It seems to gently exfoliate while leaving my skin radiant and silky (unlike a normal cleansing would). It really is like having a mini spa at home. I love this stuff! I use it a few times a month and of course I moisturize well as I would after any cleansing. I decided to get this powder instead of the pre mixed mud in the jar because it was more economical and it is fragrance free. The added bonus of using the powder is that I can mix it with water or yogurt. Mixing is easy.
- By Tanya K. on Jun 02, 17
- I mixed with equel amounts of water....put it on,let it dry . When I Rinsed It Off ,My Face Was Not Irritated. My skin felt smooth and soft ! Completely happy with my purchase and for the quality and the price anyone can afford it pamper their skin. My new once a week facial!
- By Adrienne Carter on Jun 01, 17
- I'm so impressed by this mud. You get a ton of mud for what you pay and there are endless possibilities on how to mix it. This is my favorite product on the whole site you need you do yourself a favor and try it out.
- By Morgan Lambert on May 30, 17